[Approximate Reading Time: 4 mins]
Some of the most successful brands in America have customer magazines that make ideal examples of corporate publishing. Airbnb, for instance, publishes customer magazines that showcase success stories and some of the most beautiful properties hosted on its platform. What is your corporate publishing strategy?
How To Add Customer Magazines to Your Publishing Strategy
If you currently have a corporate newsletter, then you are no stranger to publishing content you want your customers to love. Think of customer magazines as the supercharged version. They provide the opportunity for you to expand that content.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Review your current content strategy to see the role publishing plays in your marketing strategy.
- Spend time understanding what your customers love to read by seeing what social media posts, articles and newsletters have the most engagement.
- Invest in curating good content that matches what your customers already love.
- Decide whether you want an e-magazine, which you can publish in print later on.
- Start small and scale up as you attract more readers.
How To Ensure Your Launch Is a Success
Treat your customer magazine launch the same way you treat all other product launches for your company. It is, after all, your marketing product. Get your readers excited about the launch day for the magazine. Offer special access to early previews. Rope a few loyal customers in as beta readers or testers. Make it a community effort.
Magazines require more formatting and editing than most other types of content. This is especially the case if you decide to print your magazines. Take the time to find a company that understands the publishing industry. This can help you better navigate many of the challenges you may encounter when tackling this project.
Amnet provides creative content production services for businesses in a wide range of industries. Contact Amnet to get support for creative content production services.